Monday, January 21, 2008

Who doesn't love popcorn?!

I'm really loving Chef Tony's Caramel Popcorn! Yhummm! It's not your usual caramel popcorn, it's different...basta...di ko ma-explain! Basta i lurve it...i can finish a tub in one sitting (well, the smaller one...hihi; the big one when am with my absolute PG--"patay-guts; piggy..." sis, hihi). I really can, I actually did just that a couple of hours ago. So much for my i-will-and-i-can-i-will-not-procrastinate-post-holiday (whew!) DIET!

Can you really blame me? Just look at it...

there are a couple of flavors too... there's a light variant(for the waistline-conscious), parmesan cheese, white chocolate walnut, mocha almond, and would you believe pesto! All are to-die-for...so who says am not a popcorn addict?!

and don't even get me started on the microwavable ones...this and a good movie plus ice-cold soda...makes me happy...my simple joys...

No comments: