Sunday, May 31, 2009

Lumiere Brush Haul

Finally, after more than 2 months of waiting for my pre-buy brushes from Lumiere...





the whole loot


the Kabuki Family


the Duo Fiber Optic Collection


Can't get over how cute the baby buki is! lol


Verdict:

These are uber-soft vegan brushes that just glides on my face...feels like silk on skin. The heads are full and I feel this will evenly apply my mineral foundie and blushes like a charm.

I believe a lot of you gals participated in the pre-buy, how did you find your babies?


5 comments:

Pammy said...

hi! i came across your blog. the baby buki is so cute! ^_^

bhing aka blair waldorf said...

it is super cute nga...soooo adorable...parang ayaw ko nga gamitin, gusto ko lng tingnan, and hawakan then display ko lang hehe

Elsa said...

how much did you get these!?

hailey said...

Hi, Great information! Would you please consider sharing my link to your readers? Please email me back at haileyxhailey gmail.com.

Thanks!
Hailey

Unknown said...

These are amazing products worth to share. you can buy these from online shopping ksa from Eshtari.