Saturday, March 1, 2008

Another good read in John Grisham's Pelican Brief

I just finished devouring John Grisham's novel--The Pelican Brief. This was my first time to read a book of his, although i get to watch some of his works played on the big screen. I've always believed the one on print is way better than the movie version.

I just grabbed this book last week, on impulse. When i saw the Grisham books, I thought to myself why haven't i read any of his novels before. Why...oh why??? So i just bought it and forgot about it for a couple of days again coz i got engrossed in another book I've bought with this. Then, 2 days ago I decided to read it, and it kept me up late into the night, way too late. that's how engrossed i am with this new fave author of mine. Sydney Sheldon's and Dan Brown's books are my ultimate reads anytime! I can't get enough of thrillers, suspense... And i used to think that Grisham's books are boring coz of legal jargons, but now I'm a full convert!

No comments: